Karl Lagerfeld Parfums

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wow, I must say that this post is overwhelmingly overdue. But before I explain why I was gone for such a long time which wouldn't interest you guys anyway (one word: work), I'd rather focus on sharing my thoughts on Karl Lagerfeld's line of perfume launched this 2014: Karl Lagerfeld For Him and For Her.


The packaging itself is very Karl. Just imagine him with his trademark black sunglasses/suit and white hair, and you'd get what I mean.


Karl Lagerfeld for Her is a fresh scent of citrus, fruit and flowers on a woody – musky base. It opens with accords of lemon and peach, with a floral heart of magnolia, rose and frangipani. All of this is soothed by the base of amber wood and musk.

Karl Lagerfeld for Him is an aromatic - fougere fragrance that opens with fresh mandarin and lavender oil with its heart as green apple and violet, together with the base of amber and sandalwood.


Review

I absolutely love the packaging with its minimalist design and Karl Lagerfeld's silhouette embossed all over the box. The bottle itself is something I love displaying on my shelves, and with its availability in 25mL, it's a perfume I can carry around everytime I travel.

Being a fan of citrus-y scents over flowery ones, this is one of my favorites! It speaks modern and sophisticated without being overly powerful; in fact a friend also told me that once she smelled it she thought that it was so me. I must agree!


Price:

$70-$125- For Him
$70-$150- For Her
It comes in 3 different sizes from which you can choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment